A porch, garage or sun porch may be incorporated into, or deleted from any design.
The cost (shown below) will be either added or subtracted as appropriate.
Porch = £980. Garage = £3,640. Sun Porch = £7,040.
- All prices exclude delivery to site which will be charged at cost.
- Basic Kit Costs include white uPVC windows / external doors and PVC roofline trims (fascias, bargeboards and soffits, as applicable).
- All prices are subject to VAT unless we erect the structural kit components (see 6 below). Self-builders may reclaim any VAT charged from HMRC.
- Payment terms are 10% with order with the balance payable 7 days prior to despatch of agreed deliveries.
- Floor areas are for the actual houses (measured inside the external walls but over internal partitions) and exclude garages where shown on layout drawings.
- A structural kit erection service, to ‘wind and watertight’ stage, is available at a cost of approximately 20% of the Basic Kit Cost plus travel and subsistence. If this service is employed, VAT would not be chargeable on the kit.
- Prices include the structural calculations and specification for the timber frame kit only.
- Prices include carrying out the SAP calculation to current Building Regulations.
Build Cost Calculator
Get the approximate cost of building your home:
See what Job Opportunities are available with us.
If you require any assistance you can contact us directly by filling in a simple form:
- Watching George Clark’s television programme Ug...
- Norscot have been named finalists for two categ...
- We will be attending the Homebuilding & Ren...
- Benefits of Timber Frame Kit Homes Timbe...
- For the past few days, some of our staff have b...